Aqua-Step comes with a warranty in residential use which covers materials and manufacturing defects. The warranty becomes effective on the date of purchase. In order to make a warranty claim, the original dated invoice, containing a distributor’s stamp must be submitted together with the official Aqua-Step complaint form. The warranty is valid for a period of 20/5 years, meaning a percentage depreciation of the product.
What is covered?
- Waterproof warranty: Aqua-Step’s unique benefit is that it is 100% waterproof and will not swell even not when over using water, so it’s the only laminate flooring which is suitable for humidity!
- Reduced resitance of the top layer: when used in normal household/commercial conditions
- Resistance to stains such as ketchup, red wine, fruit, rubber marks
- Resistance to fade: Aqua-Step will remain colour proof and will not fade because of sunlight or artificial light What is not covered?
- Unsuitable use, eg. outside applications
- Damage caused by spike heel shoes, grit, the lack of protection of furniture, sand or other abrasive materials
- Damage caused by natural disasters
- Improper installation
What is excluded?
Aqua-Step only covers the replacement of eventual defective goods and does not cover any labor costs and/or other costs than the Aqua-Step floor itself.